After reading T's blog about the good deal on the summer movies, I have been reminiscing over my life and what a DOLLAR has meant to me.
For lunch today, I had gone through Wendy's drive-thru for an order of chicken nuggets off the 99-cent value menu. With the first bite, I was transported back to Georgia, when I was pregnant with my first son. I remember how GOOD those nuggets tasted for only a dollar. I had scraped change out of my jewelry box in order to have some "bought-out" food!
After I was married, I never had money...so when I found change...it was a big deal. After I separated and actually had cash in my purse....it was WEIRD! But every dollar was precious....
Even though I try to stay on a budget....sometimes its just good therapy to go buy some chicken nuggets or an ice cream cone for a DOLLAR!
1 comment:
I love cheap fast food!
Post a Comment