I am soooooo EXCITED! I just heard that 7th Heaven is being resurrected! Which explains why they had a "season" finale vs. a "series" finale....and thus my disappointment.
Apparently some more news is that UPN and WB are merging into a new network called CW....which will combine some of the programming from both networks.
Here is the INSIDE scoop!
3 comments:
"I am soooooo EXCITED! I just heard that 7th Heaven is being resurrected!"
Whew, when I first read this I thought you were joining a cult. :)
I had actually heard that they "May" bring it back for part of the year, because they still had options on some of the actors, but they were wanting them to come back for less money. So is it a sure thing now?
It sounds like it according to the article....but that it hadn't been officially decided until AFTER the series finale.
I had also heard speculation that they may do a 2 hour made-for-TV movie to follow the finale...
I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED, that's for sure! =)
Post a Comment