I am still stuck on my post about spending only $20 on my shoes...lol!
I wore them today...and received compliments from the two other women in my office. They both agreed that "Wow, you got them for under $20!" So I believe I have my money-savvy answer!
Just to see what else can be done with a $20 bill...here is the joke of the day for you:
A friend and I were standing in line at a fast-food restaurant, waiting to place our order.
There was a big sign posted. "No bills larger than $20 will be accepted."
The woman in front of us, pointing to the sign, remarked, "Believe me, if I HAD a bill larger than $20, I wouldn't be eating here."
4 comments:
yes why is that you never see a limo go through a drive through or stop at a McDonalds? It must be nice to have the luxury of toting someone around that doesn't want to stop at every arch they see!
I used to love eating under the golden arches. I still like it, but I sometimes prefer some of the others.
I'll eat there even if I have more than $20, though. :)
We have been going to Arby's, Sonic, and Wendy's more now. It won't be long before we will be going to McD's for happy meals! : )
Funny! And here a 20 is actually (today) 28 but it spends like the 20 - that's a challenge!
Post a Comment