Some humor for my "expecting" friends! =o) ....especially for Golden!
Clothes:
1st Baby: You begin wearing maternity clothes as soon as your OB/GYN confirms your pregnancy.
2nd Baby: You wear your regular clothes for as long as possible.
3rd Baby: Your maternity clothes ARE your regular clothes.
Preparing for the Birth:
1st Baby: You practice your breathing. You want to get this right.
2nd Baby: You don't practice. You remember that last time, breathing didn't do a thing.
3rd Baby: You ask for an epidural in your 8th month.
At Home:
1st Baby: You spend every day gazing at the baby.
2nd Baby: You spend a bit of every day making sure your older child isn't squeezing or poking the baby.
3rd Baby: You spend a little bit of every day hiding from the children.
This one is from my own real life experience!
1st Baby: You thoroughly sanitize the pacifier with boiling water.
2nd Baby: You just rinse it off or make sure there is no fuzz on the pacifier.
3rd Baby: You just let them suck on their fingers....can't find the pacifier anyway.
5 comments:
That's funny.
Speaking of maternity wear, I wonder why they don't make paternity wear. Maybe that's what the big and tall store is for.
Those are great!! I definitely match the 1st baby phase.
I totally matched the 2nd baby phase!! (and trust ME...forget the breathing...go straight for the epidural!)
But I think as my motherhood continues...I lean toward the 3rd baby phase! One of my favorite pair of PJ's are a maternity set...but is pleated...so you can't really tell...lol!
"You spend a bit of every day making sure your older child isn't squeezing or poking the baby."
Just a bit! :)
I KNOW...lol! I was thinking I should change that one...and some days...I am still trying to make sure they aren't pinching each other!!!
Post a Comment