Thursday, May 05, 2005

Overslept

I have overslept every day this week....what's up with that? I haven't even been up as late as I am now. :-)

You know it's bad when you sleep through your alarm with it going off for more than an HOUR!

It's worse when one of you neighbors finally beats on the wall or floor to get you to wake up and turn off the alarm. At least someone got some use out of it going off for the morning!

I even have my clock set away from the bed, so I have to get up! Oh well, now you know one of my flaws! ;-)

3 comments:

T said...

Perk 104 to Mr. T....he is my alarm clock. I sleep right through the snooze and wait for "Tonya it's 7:07"---It better not by 7:15! 7:15 is rush in warp speed, hello! BTW, if you want to see me "jump" (that was for you Golden:-)) then tell me I'm late for work! I'm not kidding. Talk about the warp speed. I plan everything out the night before. Lunch is made, clothes laid out. Shoes with clothes. keys. purse. and cell phone together and ready for a quick exit! (wish I could pack the kids in the van the night before and then I could add at least 5 to 10 minutes to my sleep time! LOL)

GoldenSunrise said...

I have used the line "you are late for work" before to my husband. That is the only thing that will make him jump out of bed in the morning. I am my husband's alarm clock.

Jadee said...

Thanks for helping me realize this really isn't "my" problem! LOL! It's because I don't have a husband to be my alarm clock! =D I feel so much better now...maybe I will sleep well tonight!