- Just one peanut butter and jelly sandwich doesn't do it anymore. (Guess my boys are old enough to learn how to use a lawnmower...lol...they need 1 1/2 sandwiches at ages 6 & 7)
- Driving a car doesn't always sound like fun. (This will NEVER happen to me...course, I don't intend to let my gray hair grow out either!)
- You are taller than the slide at the McDonald's playland.
- You leave concerts and ballgames early to beat the crowd!
- When things go wrong, you can't just yell, "Do-Over!"
- You look in the surveillance camera monitor at the convenience store, wonder who that guy is standing at the counter with the bald spot, and then you realize it's a shot of you from behind.
The moral for today: Live life to the fullest because you can't stop the aging process! (no matter how much Mary Kay I use...)
3 comments:
I am now and forever will be a kid. I refuse to believe otherwise---just ask my family!
I love these kid comments. Life can be what we make it, if we'll lighten up. Something I need to do more. Today a young guy came to the door selling magazines and wanted to know if I was 18. bless him!
you know childhood is over when it takes you all night to recover from jumping on a trampoline. time to get in shape!
Some children are taller than me, so can I still be a child?
Post a Comment