Wow! Another year....and I am 34 now...LOL!
I remember when my parents were "certain" that Christ was going to return before I started kindergarten. Well, I am a long way from that now. Even my own children are past that now.
I had someone tell me that I had changed after I was in the hospital this summer, and I told them I was glad they saw that...because I had changed alot of priorities since facing near death. She meant it as a slam to me...but I was serious. I am very thankful for another year. Another chance to strive to become more like Christ. Another year to work on raising my children to become Christian gentlemen. As well as another year of memories with my children and friends.
Here's to 2006!
2 comments:
Happy New Year! I hope this year turns out better than last year.
Happy New Year Jadee...glad we have another year to build more memories!
Post a Comment