Life Lessons: Taking the traditional blackboard to a new level.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
I learn something new everyday...lol!
Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate
You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.
Boy, I would say BOTH of those are VERY accurate! I love how creative Dust is with his blogs...play on words, etc. And I love how forthright and easygoing Golden's blogs are to read.
4 comments:
Hey, just got your blog on email....check mine out!
Blogging for a cause without too much drama? That's probably right.
It says that I am artistic and passionate. I'm not sure how accurate the artistic part is, but I think they got the passionate part down.
I took the blog quiz and my blog personality is kind and harmonious.
Boy, I would say BOTH of those are VERY accurate! I love how creative Dust is with his blogs...play on words, etc. And I love how forthright and easygoing Golden's blogs are to read.
Post a Comment