I took the plunge and am officially back in business for myself!!
I have been researching opportunities for additional income, so my decision to renew my entrepreneurship with Mary Kay is actually a step to recovering part of the Miss Independent inside me.
Sounds bizarre, I know. But with lots of encouragement and friendly reminders of how I was happy and enjoyed running my own consultant business....I made the decision today to pursue this avenue again.
I am alot smarter and wiser and confident I will run a better business than I did 5 years ago. And actually, I am really excited about it! This is the first time that the idea didn't sound exhausting to me.
At this point, my website is not completely set up, but the address will be www.marykay.com/joydeboard. Just in case anyone may be interested in placing an order. OR, you can always play "makeup" with the virtual models like T and I just did online! =D
2 comments:
Yup, it was fun! You know me and my family, we're always good for a MK order or two or three! Glad I have a personal connection again;)!
It's officially up now! You can browse the catalog online...so send on the orders!!! =D
Post a Comment