Saturday, August 13, 2005

Watcha Doin'?

So what do you do when you are at home and bored? Usually, I can turn on the TV and watch a movie. BUT the power was out for the afternoon. It was pretty dark outside too. I lit all my candles around the house, but it was very quiet. Can't get online without electricity either! I chose to read in my book. Now that the power is back on....even watching Law & Order is not keeping my attention. What's up with that?

Hmmmm....I am still bored! Maybe its partly due to my boys not being here tonight too. But I have the whole night to relax, but I decided to post instead. LOL! Maybe its time to pull out the Friends DVDs from the First Season??? =D

Okay, so my prayers were answered....and I was no longer bored by my evening! I decided to log on just to see if any of my buddies were online. Sure enough, T logged on right after me. She decided to see what I remembered from her teaching me gin in the hospital. We played three games and had a GREAT time! I think I found my new pastime. And I won't be tripping over any more pool sticks!

BTW, T is a very good teacher! =D



7 comments:

T said...

Yeah, so good I got beat 2 out of 3 times! LOL. I had a great time and look forward to more games online...if your willing to endulge me. I am sure you'll have to play with other people just to get a challenge in!

Glad I could be an answer to your prayers last night....sorry that tonight I wasn't as good of a friend. I hope you got my email and that you'll forgive my over zealous talk. I gotta to learn to not speak...especially when I'm tired!

roamingwriter said...

We're learning to stretch what to do since very little of the television is understandable over here. When the power was out at home I'd always make hot beverages, I guess it was winter and I enjoyed tricking the gas stove into coming on without electricity.

Never played any online games sounds fun. Mayb have to try that some time.

Jadee said...

Roaming, just give T a call...she will show you the ropes! I didn't even have a clue where/how to go about getting into a game online. And I thought I was pretty online savvy....but that is probably mostly with chatting IMs....lol!

T, I purposefully did NOT say who won...trying to preserve your dignity! You outed yourself this time!! =D

Dash said...

It truly was a multimedia experience. The two of them were playing an oline card game ... chatting .... IMing .... and talking on the phone at the same time.

Jadee said...

Yes indeed, you can bold and italicize "multi-tasker" on our resumes!! (aka "mother") =D

GoldenSunrise said...

Talk about information overload! I am not a multi-tasker. Only one media at a time please. : )

T said...

When i was a kid I dreamed of a day where i could take my phone with me! I LOVE multimedia-tasking! It's SOOOOOO much fun! J's the only one of my friends that can relate to this so far. But I've got my mom hooked on her cell AND email, when she can get around to it. She won't pay for a connection, so she can only do it from work.

I am not into digital photos....might be the cheap camera that I got? I wanted one so bad, then I got it and it was like...okay. Now what? I think I'll stick to my 5$ dissposable cameras instead!