My first post-hospital check-up was today with my Hematologist. Thank God for the individual who invented the IV Pick-line. My lab draw was simple, easy, quick, and NO PRICKS!!!
Good news. My platelets are still in normal ranges for the trauma experienced. My red cell count is coming back up. That is, by taking 3 IRON pills/day...yuk! LOL! Yes, I already ate my can of Popeye spinach for the week! =D I will not have to see this doc again for 2 months! Yay!
Angels visited my house today w/ mop and vacuum in tow! I was so very blessed that two of my comrades from Kidz Ministry were willing to come and clean my house for me while I was gone to my dr. appt. Let me just say, that I really liked that and will no longer say that people who hire cleaning assistance are lazy! I felt such a rush of enjoyment to come home and my house was in wonderful condition. These Angels must have had their life insurance in order, because they even tackled my boys' room! N and J did not know about the cleaning surprise until they got home. (Another single mom that I had not met yet, came and got them for the day) N was so excited that he said we need to give Ms. D. TWO thank you cards...one for the yummy casserole and one for his room! LOL! I am glad they are thankful for the help as much as I am. The boys are good help to me too!
3 comments:
That's great. Glad to see that they are able to help you now that you're home. Wow, don't have to see this doc for 2 months. Was he one of the surgeons? It would be great if you don't need surgery after all.
Yeah, things are sounding more positive all the time.
Dr. Hu was my hematologist...the blood doctor...lol!
I see the surgeon today...the kidney doc on Monday....the infectious diseases doc on Tuesday.
But I am so tired still from yesterday....we shall see how I do today, but I do have a ride today. I will try driving on Monday/Tuesday.
More later.....
Post a Comment