Friday, August 12, 2005

Alive and doing well

Well, my surgeon said that things are looking more positive that I will not need surgery for my gallbladder. I am so glad! Besides, doesn't that just sound like I am an old person with my "ailing gallbladder". I never knew what one was until this hospital visit....or what it did rather...lol! I will find out more on Tuesday when I will be done with my IV pick-line. I am not allowed back to work until they take that out. Which is fine with me! I am still resting alot. These last two days going to the doctors have worn me out. :-$

5 comments:

T said...

I am so glad that you are doing better. I know you have been worn out and you have been and are going through a lot still. We and everyone in Indiana/GA are keeping you in our prayers for full recovery. Glad that you are doing better. I didn't realize when you called me that it's definate you won't need surgery. That's very exciting.

roamingwriter said...

Keep up the hard work of getting better and taking your meds and iron pills. It will pay off. glad the docs think things are on the right track and no surgery. Yeah, God!

Jadee said...

Well, one surgeon said surgery, but one doc said he didn't think so, but to wait for 6-12 months! By then, I feel confident that I won't need it. Thanks for all your prayers!

shakedust said...

Cool... happy to hear things are at least moving in the right direction.

GoldenSunrise said...

It is nice to be able to see a picture of you. And you have a smile! Take care of yourself and you will reap the rewards.