I am enjoying being home, but I think I may still be on "hospital hours"...LOL!
Of course, I have to be on them somewhat since I am doing my own IV meds. Kind of miss the nurse keeping track of the clock where I could sleep while they hooked up the IV!
I am still up at 6am...which was blood draws and meds...now it's just meds. 7am was breakfast. I am having hunger pains at 7am, but too tired to get myself food. More meds at 9am. Now I can eat breakfast. Nap from 10am to noon. NOTHING on TV...sorry, T, I never could get into any of the Soaps...LOL! Read in my book. 2pm meds. Another nap. Time for dinner. My tray used to come at 4:30pm. Now if I someone is bringing me dinner, its close to 6pm. (But its dinner I did NOT have to cook!) Watch a movie with the boys. Meds at 9 & 10pm. But I am ready for bed BEFORE this. Visiting hours were over at 8:30pm in the hospital and that is when I would go to sleep.
The question is: Am I regressing to a kindergartener's schedule? Or am I jump-starting to the Senior Citizen's schedule?
Noooo, don't answer that...it was a rhetorical question! =D
Of course, I have to be on them somewhat since I am doing my own IV meds. Kind of miss the nurse keeping track of the clock where I could sleep while they hooked up the IV!
I am still up at 6am...which was blood draws and meds...now it's just meds. 7am was breakfast. I am having hunger pains at 7am, but too tired to get myself food. More meds at 9am. Now I can eat breakfast. Nap from 10am to noon. NOTHING on TV...sorry, T, I never could get into any of the Soaps...LOL! Read in my book. 2pm meds. Another nap. Time for dinner. My tray used to come at 4:30pm. Now if I someone is bringing me dinner, its close to 6pm. (But its dinner I did NOT have to cook!) Watch a movie with the boys. Meds at 9 & 10pm. But I am ready for bed BEFORE this. Visiting hours were over at 8:30pm in the hospital and that is when I would go to sleep.
The question is: Am I regressing to a kindergartener's schedule? Or am I jump-starting to the Senior Citizen's schedule?
Noooo, don't answer that...it was a rhetorical question! =D
Whew! I am tired...better go get ready for bed...LOL!
6 comments:
You are too funny! I don't think soaps are on at 10am are they? I can't believe you're outing me on the soap thing....Now I'll have to blog about it so they can get the REAL story!
And to answer your rhetorical question....Don't all old people revert back to childhood?!? So I believe you are achieving BOTH at the same time! HA!
Hope you slept well. It's 10:13, I'm going to go talk to dash a while and then I'm going to watch a movie. I'm sure I'll be in bed before the alarm goes off!
:) :) :) :)
The Price is Right is always a decent pick in the late morning. I am glad I know at least one woman who could never get into Soaps. :)
Hey, I quit my soaps in high school. I used to watch Young & the Restless and the Bold and the Beautiful.
keep an eye out on my blogs.....you will see something on this very soon!
Glad you are taking it easy. Sounds like plenty for just out of the hospital.
You're back!)
Post a Comment