The Top 10 Things NOT To Do While Sporting an IV Pick-line!
10. Don't sweep the kitchen floor.
9. Don't fold clothes.
8. Don't vacuum.
7. Don't scrub the bathtub.
6. Don't submerge yourself in a hot bath.
5. Don't forget to fully cover and waterproof the given arm before a shower.
4. Don't drive with your left arm (the arm in question) even though that is how you usually drive, so you can talk on the phone or play a CD.
3. Don't carry groceries in plastic bags piled on your arms so you can make it in one trip up the stairs.
2. Don't sleep on your side; must sleep propped up on pillows with given arm on it's own pillow.
1. DON'T ADD AIR TO YOUR TIRES EVEN WHEN THE CAR SAYS LOW TIRE PRESSURE!
Please do not try any of these if ever in the situation to sport an IV pick-line. Author has already experienced the pain and regret of each of the above from having lived with an IV pick-line for a month. It is in your best interest to view this blog as an informational post.
9 comments:
Dear Readers,
Yes, the air tire experience is real...and it was a real pain! I even tripped over the air hose when trying to get around the car. NOT GOOD! :-$
So do you need another pair of shoes thrown out? I guess we should not be shocked when you "fall" for a guy!? What about trips. Do you take them often?
I'm on a roll....okay I'm on a chair, but I had a roll today, cinnamon! Should I keep going with this? Nah, that's enough for now!
YEPPERS! That's my T alright...back and in roaring form! If I didn't know better, I would have said you had a good weekend, but.....you must just be extra tired! =D
touchet :)
I've always found that it was unwise to play a pickup game of tennis while sporting an IV. That's just me, though.
Thanks Dust! You are a real adventurer, aren't you? =D
Sounds like more holding still and less activity might be called for!
If I ever have to have an IV, then Dust will have to do all the cleaning and housework! Doesn't sound too bad to me. Can I get a fake one?
ahhahh! OWWW! too many visuals for me!
Post a Comment