Home at last!
After 15 days in the hospital, I am very glad to be in my own home, sit on my own couch, sleep (still propped up) in my own bed, and of course, use my own bathroom! But my biggest joy was getting to have my boys by my side again.
Thank you all for your prayers. Please keep them coming. My strength is not where it needs to be yet. But I am improving.
T, you are a wonderful godsend and blessing to my family. Dash, thanks for your quiet support and your sacrifice without your "better half"! LOL! Please let N and C know how much they are loved and that they really made a difference in my life too. N and J look forward to coming out to see you all again.
I am still trying to get caught up in reading all the blogs I missed during the last couple of weeks. Be sure to check your old ones, because you know me...I seem to have a comment for everything! =D
Love to you all,
Jadee
5 comments:
It's great to have you back at home Jadee. I am so glad that you had the boys with you this weekend. We're still praying for you.
We're certainly glad to hear you are improving.
You seem very cheerful and that is good to hear! We missed you.
Glad you are home and feeling better. Take it easy so you don't wear out. Stop and smell the roses.
Jadee,
I'm glad you are home. I really don't think I did all that much to help out, but I'm certainly glad to contribute what I can.
Post a Comment