I didn't realize it before when I posted about my renewal to Mary Kay, that I completed my agreement on Jan 11.
For those of you that don't know me...that was my former wedding anniversary date. However, since being a single mom for 5 years and officially divorced for 2 years...it never ceases to amaze me that I always forget that date...even with my youngest son's birthday on the 12th (which I will post about later).
So now I have a "new" anniversary date with positive memories to take the place of the former anniversary.
Interestingly enough, I signed my first agreement with Mary Kay when I lived in St. Charles the first time. And here I am at the SAME apartments, on the SAME stairwell, picking up where my life left off before I left to go get married. (yes, T, I will say it for you that you have already heard this theory in person before...lol)
I do believe that we are given a free will to make choices, even if they aren't the choices God would wish us to choose. BUT, if we continue to seek Him in our lives, HE will direct our paths to bring us to the point where He wants us to be. And the bonus is the learning and growing and molding He gives to our lives, even when the road is tough.
I am thrilled to be the mother of two precious little boys! I am so glad I am no longer the naive and sheltered girl I was when I left Springfield, MO. I am pleased at the insights I have gained along the years. And only God can be credited with bringing those blessings into my life.
3 comments:
Good luck with the Mary Kay business!
I always remember the Jan. 11th date (thinking it's J's bday...forgetting his day is on the 12th instead.) Glad you have a good anniversary to override the other.
Post a Comment