Saturday, July 09, 2005

Weekly Update

Okay...so the reason I haven't been posting anything...is nothing much has been happening in my life to write about. I could tell you about things in my friends' lives...but you already know the whole story for one of them...LOL!

4 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

Nothing really happens in our lives either, but Dust tries to make the mundane funny. : )

We did go to a drive-in movie Friday night!

shakedust said...

I just noticed this. Isn't "taking the tradition blackboard to the next level" a markerboard?

T said...

or whiteboard as they are more traditionally called.

Jadee said...

WOW! I got THREE comments on writing about NOTHING! LOL! Hmmmm...now I see how this blog thing works...

Dust, maybe I should say "taking the traditional journal to a new level"? Oh well, the point was to think deeper...but I see I can't get anything past you! ;-)