I like to consider myself computer savvy. In fact, I usually can trouble shoot my computer at work vs. the IT Help Desk. Shhh! Don't tell them I said that...they might get their feelings hurt. (I know, I know...most of the people that might read this are much more computer-literate than I am.) It's funny that I worked on getting my updates installed today very diligently, but I eventually was frustrated. AAUGH!
In the back of my mind, I could hear this one lady sales rep at my office complaining. "Oh, Technology, technology....it does nothing but cause me problems...I did just fine with my computer before technology." Umm...Mary, you wouldn't have a computer WITHOUT technology. Oh BTW, did I mention this woman gets a "virus" everyday and calls me to see if I got her emails, etc. AAUGH!
Oh well, the good news is that I finally installed the Suites package (that I bought on my mother's insistance) and guess what....it actually worked and helped me get my computer cleaned up so I could install the McAfee updates. AAUGH!
Okay, enough of that! LOL! I am looking to a better week! Maybe I will actually have worthwhile post material to share. But I think I will the car issue posts to T! (you know I luv ya) =D
3 comments:
As someone who has worked on a helpdesk, I don't mind when people are able to fix their problems on their own. The majority of people aren't able to, so lack of work rarely endangers the job of a tech support person.
Now, for those people who think they can fix their problem and completely take down their machine because they deleted necessary system files...
Let's hope I don't have any more car posts for a long time. I'm at a limit of what I can take.....just in case God's watching and was debating "hmmmmm have the Franklin's had more then they can handle with the cars yet?" The answer is YES.
My boss asked me how to change font colors. How was it possible not to know that?
Post a Comment