You know the ones...The ones that come up and stand right on your a**...LOL! You can step to the side to get some breathing room...and then they claim that space too!
Let me tell you a story! I know you are just dying to hear about it...LOL!
I was standing in a line, waiting to see the clerk at the counter. In comes a very intrusive family. The boys were enthused about running through the revolving door over and over. The dad boisterously announced that, "Yes, those are my kids." The mom just laughed at all of them. ...AND...I was the lucky one that was standing in FRONT of them in line.
Little by little they inched...and footed their way closer to me. I would step to the side, look at them, look at the floor space where they were standing, and look back at them...to no avail. They continued to be loud and rude. Every time I tried to move away from them...they jumped right up next to me. Soon their arms were touching MY ARM!! I happen to have a purse with the backpack straps...that was on my back...so I decided to take a step "back into the proper place that I should be standing in".....and let them bump into my purse while they were jumping around. Then they actually had the audacity to tell me to watch out where I was standing!!!!
WHATEVER!
I decided these must be the same people that drive into my lane while I am clearly within the lines....just because they feel like it! =o)
3 comments:
They were unusually close. I was witnessing it all and shocked by their behavior.
Some people. I never know how to react in those sort of situations.
Space Invaders was a fun video game. I like to shoot through my shield.
Sounds like that mother doesn't know how to control her kids.
Post a Comment