If anyone ever really wonders why I post so sporadically, its because I always seem to have something I am going through that could seem negative if I posted about it.
I do consider myself to be an open book, but I also consider myself to be an optimist. But LIFE happens! (and life IS a four-letter word...LOL!)
Since going through my divorce and dealing with the courts, I have learned to be more "factual" than emotional about events. But I was told one time, that I am "too negative"...LOL! I thought, wow, that person does NOT know me at all. When I discussed how that comment hit me, I was told that all I seemed to talk about was negative stuff. I thought, Sure thing, Sherlock! These are The Facts of MY Life!! =)
So if you don't see any "real" postings from me...just know that life is...um, less than a "Sunshiny Day"!
Thanks for stopping by!
OH, you really do want to hear about my week? For real? Well, okay....
I started running a high fever (102.8) a week ago Friday night. Ran it all through the weekend, missed Easter service at church. Went to the doctor on Monday, was treated for Strep Throat. Still running a fever (101.3) through Tuesday. Off work, per doctors orders while running a lower fever (99.9). Went to a follow up appointment on Thursday, was given a steroid medicine to work in conjunction with the antibiotic (that was working slower than amoxicillin, because I am now allergic to the penicillins). Thursday was the first FEVER-FREE day! The doc ordered me at home on Friday to rest up from my "Long Week"!
2 comments:
hope you are feeling better. I know you can't wait to get back to work! :)
Per T's comment, I'm not sure if feeling better is the positive or negative news. :)
Post a Comment