Monday, November 21, 2005

Sit down and blog?

What? I should sit down and blog? Are you kidding me?

I just had TEN 8-yr-olds at my house for a birthday party....and um...think I lost some of my sanity. So I have no "wonderful insight" to share on my blog....lol!

Except maybe this....don't do it! You can be strong! Hold out on having birthday parties with EIGHT boys running around in a 2-br apt!

JUST KIDDING! =D

To see the fun on their faces when they played "new" games...which are actually our "old, traditional" party games...it was alot of FUN! I am very glad that my son had such a wonderful party. This was the first one he has ever had. It was a good turnout despite another student having their party on the same day that started when ours ended. So it worked out perfectly!

ME? What did I do after all the kids left? Well, my boys went to their dad's house for the night, and I got Chinese take-out with a movie by the fire!

Ahhhhh....such bliss! :)

4 comments:

T said...

chestnuts roasting on an open fire. chinese take-out on the couch. tiny tots with their presents galore, will make it easy to sleep to tonight!

Jadee said...

oh dear...you would have something like that to say wouldn't you...LOL!

GoldenSunrise said...

Happy Birthday to your boy!
Kick back and relax.

shakedust said...

I think you gave Golden an idea. She is wrapped up in a blanket right now watching a movie.