Yesterday, my boys actually let me sleep in some....yay!
Then my oldest asked me if I would like a piece of toast too. So he made me "breakfast in bed"...along with a glass of pineapple-orange juice. And even though "he doesn't like butter" he put some on my toast for me. He fixed up his little TV tray with my plate and glass and napkin and brought it to my bed for me.
By this time, I had actually gotten up out of bed and had turned on my computer. While I was waiting to connect to the internet, I started playing Super Collapse II. This is my boys favorite game and they love to "coach" Mom!
Needless to say, my youngest was getting very excited telling me to "use the bomb, use the bomb, hurry mom"....and threw himself back on my bed with relief when I cleared most of the screen. I was the one who got a little over-excited this time as I soaked up the juice off my bed and removed the covers for the laundry. LOL!
Breakfast in bed...a treat?....uh...not so much! =D
4 comments:
Look on the bright side. At least it wasn't grape juice. :)
sounds like something got treated. guess that was your blanket huh?!
Lesson learned: clear breakfast tray from bed before playing Super Collapse II.
Yes, Yes, and Yes!
BTW, golden and dust...i have been trying to post a pic like that with my comments and on my blog ever since i started my blog (before you guys posted pics...lol) and i can't seem to get it to work...can you email me some directions?
Post a Comment