Friday, November 04, 2005

I can see clearly now...

As the eclectic music lover that I am...I had on the Oldies station yesterday. The first song that I hear in the morning is what sticks with me through the day.

I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE
I CAN SEE ALL OBSTACLES IN MY WAY
GONE ARE THE DARK CLOUDS THAT HAD ME DOWN
IT'S GONNA BE A BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT SUN SHINY DAY
IT'S GONNA BE A BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT BRIGHT SUN SHINY DAY

I thought it was ironic how my mini trip lifted me up (literally and figuratively) then to be reminded again (on the ground) how the sun is always shining even when we can't see past the clouds.

5 comments:

T said...

I've always liked that song! I can be pretty negative by nature, so I try to remind myself of this and make each day a new and good one! When it starts out bad, I've learned to stop and restart it so that I have a better day! Life does go on, we get to choose if it will do so happily or not by our reactions to it!

Sometimes this is easier said then done and sometimes, I still decide to let the clouds hang longer then I should, but I'm getting better all the time! :)

T said...

what gives? You disapear from blogland to return with 2 blogs in 2 days! HUM? Makes one wonder!

Jadee said...

technically its 3 days, my dear! I posted on the 2nd and now the 4th...LMAO!!!!

Seriously though, instead of my trying to not let the clouds hang over, it was more an enlightenment that The SUN is ALWAYS Shining...even with the clouds hanging. I just need to reach out above the cloud level where the sun is. Something that is really cool to see when flying. (I guess maybe I didn't tie those thoughts together as well as I thought I did)

BTW, you know I don't blog as much when I am sorting through sh...stuff! =D

GoldenSunrise said...

Listening to an upbeat/positive song in the morning always puts me in a good mood.

T said...

nope, you said...

I thought it was ironic how my mini trip lifted me up (literally and figuratively) then to be reminded again (on the ground) how the sun is always shining even when we can't see past the clouds.

I just went a different direction with it. I like the sun is always shining thing. Thanks for pointing it out again! :)