Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The High Road

My last post seemed to generate more negativity than I anticipated...lol! I found myself slipping to a level that I don't wish to stoop. Therefore, I am choosing to climb above and take the high road! =D

4 comments:

T said...

are you saying that the dirt-road was the low road? You've known me for almost 13 years now I thought you knew I was joking? Wasn't trying to "lower" your blog. Sorry. But I am glad that you rose above, if that's what you felt you needed to do.

Did I need to add more smilies?

Jadee said...

I totally knew you were joking...which is why I played on the whole "negative/postive/road" thing....LMAO!!!!!

Maybe I should put more smiley faces on my posts too...LOL!

T said...

Nah, I thought you might be doing that, I just wanted to make sure:):). We don't usually pick on each other in blog land. We save that for the phone and our biannual trips to see each other!

shakedust said...

Waaaaiiit a minute. Are you saying that a person has to lower himself or herself to be a pessimist???? :)