Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A Glimpse of my Realist side...

I used to love the song "Brown-eyed Girl" and claim it as mine because my eyes are more brown than blue...that's for sure! But when Kelly Clarkson came out with a song about "hazel eyes"...I knew it had to be mine! (my eyes are more hazel than even brown)

It has become my current theme song, thus showing my "realist" side...

Here is a glimpse of "Behind these Hazel Eyes":

I told you everything
Opened up and let you in
You made me feel alright
For once in my life
Now all that's left of me
Is what I pretend to be
Sewed together but so broken up inside

No I can't breathe, no I can't sleep
I'm barely hangin' on

Here I am once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you wont get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes

3 comments:

GoldenSunrise said...

I have hazel eyes. Dust tells me that my eyes look different colors in different lights. When I wear green, the green in my eyes pop out. When I wear brown, the brown in my eyes pop out.

I will have to listen to the song.

Jadee said...

Yeah...that's the cool thing about having hazel eyes...they change with the colors I wear.

When I cry, mine are green. But usually they are more brown when I am calm. They get golden flecks when I am happy/excited. LOL!

T said...

You have mood eyes?! dash, me, and both kids have hazel eyes! But dash doesn't have the black cirle outlining his eyes. I do! Do you?