Hi! Uh...my name is Jadee....and I am, uh, an addict...a gambling addict. I am always on edge as I am driving on my way home, itching to figure out how I did today. I love the thrill of when I "win" and beat the odds, but absolutely hate it when I "lose" out and didn't call the shots well.
My vice? GAS PRICES!!!!!!
I just filled up my tank yesterday at $1.95/gallon. I was excited because I had watched the price come down all week and I "waited it out" until Sunday. Yay for me! Ha! Today on the way home...I noticed the gas prices DROPPED 6 cents...bringing it down to $1.89/gallon. So I lost out...again! LOL! =D
4 comments:
to fill your tank or not to fill that is the question.
Life's an itch, then you drive.
And I was worried by the title that you had gotten addicted to an online gambling game. : )
Oh dear....sorry Golden! I actually thought T would give me a hard time about that...but its just what popped into my head...LOL!
Post a Comment