Back to the grindstone tomorrow! I don't know if I should be glad or sad...LOL!
Glad that I will get a full paycheck again.
Sad that I will miss my daily nap.
Glad that I won't be on IV antibiotics anymore.
Sad that I can't have dinner delivered to me.
Glad that I can clean my own house now.
Sad that I can't watch stupid TV during the day.
Glad that I can wash my hair every morning.
Sad that I can't go back to bed after taking the boys to school.
Glad that God answers prayers for us.
Sad that I can't share that in person with you!
So the saga will continue in another chapter of The Working Woman! =D
3 comments:
glad that you are feeling better
sad that you mentioned sleep so much....since I'm still up at this very moment! Chad and I have way to many projects to work on and not enough time to complete them. To bad they are all "non paid work"!
I hope the day wasn't too stressful for you. Glad you are back to the old routine!
I have been singing "Working 8 to 7" lately. Blah.
Glad to hear things are starting to go in the right direction, even if you can't take a late morning nap any more.
Post a Comment