That gauge is correct for Dust's car! I filled both of our tanks on Sunday before the price increase. $2.56/gal. is what I paid. We are driving a ways this weekend and I hate to see what we are going to pay.
My folks (bless their hearts) are coming out from NC to see us and then drop down to Spfd to see my sis....WITH A MOTORHOME!!! Can't imagine that gas bill. =$
3 comments:
That about says it. I am glad that Golden has a small car and doesn't drive far to get to work. Things might be a bit tighter otherwise.
That gauge is correct for Dust's car! I filled both of our tanks on Sunday before the price increase. $2.56/gal. is what I paid. We are driving a ways this weekend and I hate to see what we are going to pay.
My folks (bless their hearts) are coming out from NC to see us and then drop down to Spfd to see my sis....WITH A MOTORHOME!!! Can't imagine that gas bill. =$
Post a Comment