Friday, June 17, 2005

One of those days....

Ever since I overslept the morning after our power went out during our storms this week...I have been late to work every morning!

Today, I was paying my daycare when my oldest son got in a squabble already. I realized because I was running late, I had not taken time to pray with my boys as I usually do each morning. So I took them into the office, sat them down, and prayed about our day and their behavior.

Except I forgot to pray about that little motorcycle cop that gave me a ticket on my way to work.

Late again! This time I have a bright yellow ticket for an excuse! LOL!

Oh well, it's just one of those days....

(TGIF and I get to start over next week!)

4 comments:

T said...

yikes.

Jadee said...

Thanks...is that all you have for me? =D

shakedust said...

There are few things more frustrating than walking into the office late. Except perhaps sleeping through the alarm.

GoldenSunrise said...

I have had 3 speeding tickets over the course of my driving career. It makes me sick when I have to pay the fine! I am usually not late for work..i just don't pay attention to how fast I am going.