Friday, August 17, 2007

World Premiere

Current mood: bouncy
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

So this was the day...the day ALL the school kids were counting down...the world premiere of High School Musical 2!

Yes, we got on the bandwagon with the original High School Musical DVD and my oldest kept telling me there was going to be a second movie. Thankfully, we became Dishnetwork customers JUST IN TIME to be one of the thousands of viewers tonight!

I actually was very impressed with the choreography. It was a good display visual effects, colors, and rhythm. I had mentioned to a coworker today that I was comparing it to the "Footloose" of our day. However, after watching the second one tonight....I think I would compare it to the "Dirty Dancing" storyline.

Either way, I love good music and dancing, and still wish I could have done more in my younger days! (oh and did I mention that I own both Footloose and Dirty Dancing...lol)

Here's to HSM2!!! :)

Currently listening : High School Musical 2
By Original Soundtrack
Release date: 14 August, 2007

2 comments:

T said...

I liked the movie. The only connection I see to Dirty Dancing is that they are at a country club. I liked DD too, but I do not own it! :) Footloose was cool, I think I can see that connection more--maybe?

Regardless, I liked the movie too! :)

roamingwriter said...

Told T, I totally thought this was some actual high school thing they were going to...guess I'm out of the young kids loop. way out! I loved footloose. I'm sort of scared to watch it as an adult that it would be total cheese and I'd be disappointed. Is it safe?