For those that know me...will know I have more than my share of dating stories! Now that I am at a new place of employment, well, I have a new audience...lol! So in sharing some of my tales with my new cubemate and watching her laugh so hard tears were appearing in her eyes, I decided it was time to get some of them down in print. One disclosure, NOT ALL of the stories are from personal experience, but were personally observed!
I have made my own list of "RULES" for the single gal:
1. Don't meet a guy at a bar...because when he walks you to your car, you may just find that he isn't even as tall as you!
2. Don't meet a guy just for drinks...because when he goes to kiss you goodnight, he is too dehydrated and ends up lapping at your mouth like a dog in search of water.
3. When you meet a guy online and his "roommate" responds to your IMs...get the Heck Away from him...that's NOT his "roommate" ladies!
4. When he pulls into the drive-thru at Jack-in-the-Box...get out of the car and call for a taxi!
5. If he tells you that, "sorry, he must have left his wallet in his car"...he is a LOSER!!!
6. When he pulls up in a mini-van...more times than not, he is still married.
7. If he is constantly getting calls or text messages while you are out for coffee...he hasn't let go of the past with his ex-wife.
8. If ALL of his friends are female, then he IS a player...men really can't be "just friends" with THAT MANY women.
9. If he says you can only order off the dollar menu...then order 10 items to make it worth the date!
10. If he asks you to drive your car because his needs repairs, then he is definitely not worth seeing again...can you only imagine what you will be driving if you were dating him?!
3 comments:
see you're learning! :) LOL. We all have our share of stories, but I do think that one creepy one that I had was when a guy wanted to just sit and watch me put my make up on before our date. I was in college and in my apartment my bedroom was off the living room. I never figured that one out, but we never went out again for me to have to put too much thought into it, either! :)
Golden let me order off the main menu. :)
Funny list! You have some good stories there.
Post a Comment