Saturday, February 24, 2007

Jadee's New Tour Announced

Guess who's back...back again...Jadee's back...tell a friend... =)

OK, OK, NO...I am not a fan of Eminem...but it just hit my head when I started to write my intro...and my name even fit in line...LOL! But I was always intrigued about the spelling of his name...thinking I made that up years ago when I wanted to "name" my favorite candy...M&Ms.

Anyway, after the much awaited moment, I have given into my fans and have returned to the blogworld! However, I must say I am happy to announce many of my friends have crossed over to the "other" side. I can't bring myself to say the "dark" side....even though my boys are now fans of Star Wars...thanks to their father! It was bound to happen sometime with Uncle Dash and cousin C-man...lol!

I had been using this blog for my more spiritual encounters/journaling...and had been using my myspace page for ME...with music and colors/designs and humor....then I found that I needed to copy/paste my blogs from here for my fans over there. But I have had more than one person ask me why I wasn't blogging over here...so here I am!!!!

Among the newest things in my life:

I actually tried a KFC Bowl the other day! This meal came with raving reviews from dear friends of mine...but for some reason it never "looked" appetizing to me. I think its because I see those foods as foods to be eaten separately. It took me years to get over the issue of having foods "touch" on my plate....lol...so this was a huge step for me! It tasted pretty good...even though I still like my food served separately.

Another new adventure in my life is that I am now working full time again!!! I just started a contract position with a global company who is based here in St. Louis. This is not only an answer to prayer, but a great opportunity. I am working with the Training and Development team in the HR Department. The most exciting accomplishment was scheduling a conference call with 6 different time zones, of which only ONE was a US time zone! Whew, my head was spinning...even with the help of the
World Clock Meeting Planner. All in all...it was a good week!

5 comments:

shakedust said...

Nice to see you back, and great to hear about your job. I have scheduled calls with three timezones, but never anywhere near six.

I don't like my food touching either. Golden loves the mashed potato bowl, and I just order something else.

T said...

mashed potato bowl--yummy! :) Glad to see you back in blog land--you should visit us more often!

YAY to the new job and how in the world did you get all those people to agree on a time?! :) YIKES!

Jadee said...

You don't ask...you just look at the white spots on their outlook and book it...before anyone else does! I almost felt like an intruder...but this is "normal business practices"...LOL!

GoldenSunrise said...

Congrats on the new job! I'm happy for you! I always order the mashed potato bowl. It's good.

roamingwriter said...

The mash potatoe bowl hasn't made it to KFC here yet. I"ll have to watch for that. Congrats on the new job! Yeah God!