Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Quest for Truth

I have found the answer!

One trait of my personality that is rare to most I meet, is that I so strongly hold on to "truth", that I have no room in my life for people that lie to me.

I have been told I am "too honest to a fault" and it drives some people crazy. Because I will question doing something if there is even a slight doubt that it may be wrong. T can even tell you when we met in college that I questioned her if it "was really okay for us to go get Dairy Queen" while we were working at a music camp! LOL! (ahhh...good times!)

Today, I know the answer to why I search out truth in every area of my life, thanks to my daily horoscope! LOL! ;)

Here is your horoscope for Wednesday, November 1:
You march to the beat of a different drummer, and you're not afraid to explore where it leads you. You want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but. If there's any sign who can find it, it's you. Keep searching.

2 comments:

shakedust said...

Nothing wrong with striving for truth.

T said...

Ah, the good ole music camp days! :) I don't like the saying honest to a fault. People usually mean it as an insult. I understand that there are some things that people would rather be left unsaid, and maybe in some cases are better left unsaid, but still must we link honesty as a fault?