I wish that I could write a deep and insightful blog like Dust...but mine just tumble out with disbelief...
Scenerio:
If one person commits an act of some sort, then by Newton's Third Law of Motion, there WILL BE: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Does this apply to the emotional realm? Does it apply to the spiritual realm?
If so, then doesn't the REaction apply directly to the ACTion? This is known as "action-reaction force pairs".
What force is the CAUSE of the ACTion? Therefore, isn't this statement true: who is pushing on who. and in what direction?
How, then, can it be that an outside force is responsible for the REaction?
I know the answer and I am sure that you do too.
How can it be that many others don't??????
Or maybe they REFUSE to admit they "know" the answer?
4 comments:
We only have control of our reaction (or action) and no one elses. That's a lesson I have to keep learning!
Deep and insightful? Have we been reading the same blog? :)
The equal and opposite reaction will display itself with different intensities given the emotional composition (or mass) of the receiver of emotional motion. That's my addition.
So the longer period of time BEFORE the REaction happens...the the WORSE the REaction will be in response to the original ACTion?
That would definitely be TRUE of the situation I just witnessed last week. The effect of the REaction to the ACTion is still going on!
There is truth in what you say. I think it would apply emotionally as well.
Post a Comment