too cute! Those babies are adorable! They sure did laugh a lot, I remember those stages. My kids have laughed more lately and I love hearing them when they are playing and giggling! That's the coolest thing. :)
Yeah...I still get a kick out hearing my boys laughing so hard it turns into a giggle! Just this week...they were having their time of it over something...that they never could tell me about because they were laughing so hard!!!! =)
Hey, I checked out your myspace page today. ? for you....do you blog on it? I have to subscribe to myspace to read it if you do. Just wondered if it was worth the time, if you don't have a blog on there...noticed you took the boys pics off so you could make it public, cool. Thanks for sharing that with me! :) Your only college friend that's not a myspacer! :)
5 comments:
too cute! Those babies are adorable! They sure did laugh a lot, I remember those stages. My kids have laughed more lately and I love hearing them when they are playing and giggling! That's the coolest thing. :)
Yeah...I still get a kick out hearing my boys laughing so hard it turns into a giggle! Just this week...they were having their time of it over something...that they never could tell me about because they were laughing so hard!!!! =)
Handling four babies at once?!?! Aughhhhhhhh!
:)
Cute! I can't wait until NJ laughs! He smiles real big now.
Hey, I checked out your myspace page today. ? for you....do you blog on it? I have to subscribe to myspace to read it if you do. Just wondered if it was worth the time, if you don't have a blog on there...noticed you took the boys pics off so you could make it public, cool. Thanks for sharing that with me! :) Your only college friend that's not a myspacer! :)
Post a Comment