After chaperoning my son's field trip today...I decided to pull through Wendy's to get a chicken sandwich for lunch before heading into the office. I order the "grilled" chicken in my attempts to eat healthier. The speaker crackled loudly as I was told it would take 10 minutes, but they do have the "spicy" chicken and "crispy" chicken available now.
I chose to wait for the 10 minutes in order to get the "grilled" chicken and further my discipline in my food choices. I was sitting and singing along with the radio, feeling rather proud of myself that I had followed through with the "healthy" choice and looking forward to eating the chicken sandwich soon.
Ironically, at 9 1/2 minutes, the server brought out my sandwich and said, "I threw in some free fries for your wait".
Now, that was very nice of the gentleman, BUT, if I was WILLING TO WAIT 10 MINUTES for a "grilled" chicken sandwich, do you really think I would want the "fried" french fries??????
Oh well, praise on customer service for Wendy's! =o)
2 comments:
It was a sign! You should've eaten the fries. :)
Yeah, you'd think that they'd offer you a yummy side salad! :)
Post a Comment