7:30 am - We really are gonna party...there is NO SNOW! =D
8:00 am - Shopping for my birthday present...a pedicure set to "pamper myself". Oh, and the dishwasher soap, and the laundry detergent, and the sinus medicine...oh well, I did pick out a new nail color...something I haven't done in 5 years. LOL!
9:00 am - T's birthday present arrived.........It's SNOWING!!!! It's okay, I still love ya!!!! Next time, a two-liter of coke will be enough...
10:00 am - Took a hot soak for my pedicure and manicure...talked to my best friend...watched Matlock (while my nails were drying...lol)
3:00 pm - Picked up my boys from daycare..."let's get this party started" with a fireplace and they played in the snow.
6:00 pm - Got to spend snuggle time with my boys....the fire was going good!
10:00 pm - Played Gin online with T...that was alot of fun!
Overall....I had the BEST birthday I have had in years ;)
3 comments:
Hope you have a good birthday! You should pamper yourself!
It was fun playing gin, we hadn't done that in a while!
Seriously, I hope you had a great Birthday and that you enjoyed the first snow of the year :).
Happy birthday!
That's a good idea. I'll have to remember to do my nails on my birthday. :)
Post a Comment