I had the rare opportunity to go to dinner with a friend and her husband last evening. One of my favorite places is Macaroni Grill....and we enjoyed a wonderful dinner. I knew that I had to be careful to budget the extra costs, but since it was in celebration of our December birthdays....it was worth it. The unique thing was I knew I was supposed to receive a small rebate in my paycheck from my insurance premium. When I checked my account this morning I saw that my expenses last night was $23.10 and my rebate was $23.09. How cool is that?!
When I went to the food pantry the other day and was putting away the toiletries and discovered my favorite brand of toothpaste! I had so wanted to go buy it but was limited on funds and had decided to be grateful for what I received from the pantry. Pretty cool!
There were also several food items that happened to be my kid's favorites as well. Usually we get more generic cereal, which we do eat! But it was so like God to provide some of the favorites this time. Way Cool!
2 comments:
I love it when things work out like that! We've had somethings work out like that recently that remind you God hasn't forgotten, even the little things.
God proves time after time that He will always provide for us. Even our little favorite/splurge items sometimes!
Post a Comment