Monday, December 26, 2005

Miracles at Christmas

Don't be alarmed by the title of this post...lol! It is not another sappy Christmas movie line...

Since I was off work today, I ended up watching TV part of the day. Even though I never watch this show...I actually watched The 700 Club today.

The topic today was on "miracles". First story was about a man, who had suddenly became ill, spent a few days in the hospital where doctors had NO idea what was wrong. They discovered he had two abcesses on his liver, he was raging with fever, his blood pressure dropped severely low, and he went into septic shock....basically he was on his death bed. One of his friends was a doctor there and part of his church. He called everyone to prayer and the man came out of being deathly ill. Praise God for His healing power!


What got to me was the fact of hearing this man's doctors share how serious this was for him and how it really was a miracle that he recovered. I was humbled by that thought....because this man had all the symptoms I also had this summer. I mean, I KNOW its a miracle of healing that I am alive...but I guess I still didn't really realize how close to death I really was.

I want to say THANK YOU to all who did pray for me, those that know me, and those that know of me through friends. It certainly was NOT my time to go...and I am glad that "God isn't finished with me yet".

Such life is a blessing...and I am wishing and praying for a New Year filled with health and love and grace for each one of you!

1 comment:

T said...

We're glad he's not done with you too! You're taking care of yourself now, right?!