Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Surprise!

While the boys were at their last day of school today, I got to wrap presents without any risk of them finding out anything.....

Well, almost!

Just now, I hear a beep-beep-beep sound coming faintly from under the tree. I know what it is, because I bought it. LOL! However, my youngest picked it up and ran over to his older brother and said, "Hey, guess what....it's BEEPING!"

I ducked into my room real quick so to not bust out laughing...and therefore, wrote this blog!

Guesses anyone?

5 comments:

T said...

maybe an alarm on a new watch?

Jadee said...

Actually, they pretended it was a bomb about to go off...and ran around in circles trying get away or be rescuers...LOL!

Good thing we will be at T's house until they come home to open them...or I would have to re-wrap!

shakedust said...

It's a puppy!

GoldenSunrise said...

Funny! Did you put batteries in it? I don't have a guess..I don't know what toys are popular now.

Jadee said...

It's amazing how much we parents "talk"...LOL! T guessed right, of course! I just had no idea that the alarm was set! =D