This weekend the boys and I rented two Redbox movies: The Bee Movie Santa Claus 3.
Yes, I know it's spring...but we still hadn't seen the 3rd SC movie...and it was great!
The Bee Movie was hysterical!! The boys talked me into keeping it for one more day so they could watch it 3x...LOL!
Mind you, if you aren't a Jerry Seinfeld fan, then you won't be as impressed. But if you are, then you will enjoy the comical reactions from an animated bee character.
As with all DVDs, we like to watch the extra clips and interviews with the cast. There were several great cast members that added to the dynamic of the humor. What I love about the newer tech/computer animated movies is the way they can make the cartoon character resemble the voice character!
Overall, we give the movie a B+++!
1 comment:
I've been on the fence about this movie. I've watched my share of Seinfeld, though, so maybe that will sway me into watching this.
Post a Comment