Current mood: accomplished
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes
As my closest friends know...my LIFE has been everything a 4-letter word could describe in the last several years!! However, I am here to celebrate the long-term goals of success! It really DOES happen for those that persevere, don't give up, and push through to the other side.
I didn't post my "goals" for the year like I usually do, but already I am seeing many of them meet reality. After a long and tough divorce that wreaked havoc on my financial situation...I was finally able to pay off my bills yesterday. I also started my 401k plan at work. Being a business graduate, this has always haunted me that I haven't been able to start building toward my future.
After all the stresses in my life which have worn on my health, thankfully I was able to start seeing a nutritionist last fall which has helped me get on track to improve my internal physical health. This has increased my energy to accomplish other goals in my life.
After several years of doing the online dating thing...I had taken the last year and a half off. My goal for this year was to "create my own social circle" of friends. When my kids are gone to their dad's house, I want to have a group of friends that I can call up and get together to hangout. Already I have been out meeting new friends and doing things I love to do!
One of the key factors in my outward success, is the fact that God has given me a great job! I am now with a company that is stable and growing, which is giving me the opportunity to further my career vs. working a job. I am eternally grateful.
None of this would be happening in my life without the strength and endurance that comes from within!
No comments:
Post a Comment