Yes, Yes, it really is Me...LOL! I know I have slacked off on my blogging/commenting...but here I am!
Since my recovery from my illness this summer...I am learning to take life at a much slower pace.
Sometimes I think that when God wants us to learn something to further our growth...we may be directed down a path with "speed bumps". I have been forced to take the time to look at choices and see that the path I am traveling down is not going to cause damage or consequences that I will regret.
This means taking inventory of my work, church, home, finances, friendships, dating, and life in general.
I am making some difficult decisions, but I feel that now that I have slowed down to go over the "speed bumps" so that I won't cause any damage!
Thanks for finding your way back to my blog! =D
2 comments:
Jadee, great to have you back in blog land. I missed you!
It is good to hear from you again! I enjoy life at a slower pace.
Post a Comment